OUR YOUTH

OUR YOUTH

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Recent Activity Review (Hayride)

Thanks everybody for coming out and joining us last at the bonfire/hayride.  If you see Jason Roberts make sure to tell him how much we appreciate him letting us use his house and trailer.  There were hot dogs, cowboy beans, smore's and hot chocolate.  Lot's of conversation and an INCREDIBLY cold hayride!  I made an attempt at a ghost story, but it ended up sounding very similar to "Casper the friendly ghost".  Below tell us what your favorite part of the night was.  Hotdog's? Smore's? Hayride? or just sitting and talking around the fire?

3 comments:

  1. This was a great night Micah! I especially enjoyed talking around the warm fire with hot chocolate after that FREEZING hayride. I think I spent most of the ride under my blanket trying to stay warm. I definitely needed more layers for that! Great job organizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the hayride! Although I've decided it's officially getting cold XD. Looking forward to the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I missed the hayride,though fire and fun start with the same letter for a reason

    ReplyDelete